Thank you for considering Lambert Stables!
For $300.00 per month we offer:
- 34 matted stalls
- Huge brightly lit outdoor arena
- Lighted round pens
- Obstacle course
- XC Fences, ditches, and banks
- H/C indoor and outdoor wash racks
- Locking tack rooms
- Break room with AC
- 60+ acres of lush – no barbed wire turnout
- Two riding instructors on staff
BOARDING RATES FOR 2017 : $300.00 Mo.
Boarding inquiries 801-995-1338
THE 411 AND FAQ….
We will feed your horse for you am and pm and handle blanketing, as directed. You supply the feed and supplements. If you feed more than a couple supplements, we require them to be pre-bagged for the feeding staff.
Horses come in to eat and then go back out unless otherwise directed by owner. All horses staying up after feeding for the day or night will be given two flakes of hay. Any more hay than that will need to be provided by owner.
Your horse will spend his first couple or few days getting used to the goings on of the barn in the holding paddocks behind the barn. He will be assisted with finding his stall at feeding time and monitored daily before being integrated to his herd, and this will be watched closely as well.
Before moving in….
- Make sure we have your signed contract, current coggins and strangles vaccine.
- We ask that you de-worm the week prior to moving in using ZIMECTRIN GOLD
- Pick out your stall and then a feed room will be assigned to you as well as a tack room.
- Safety check and personalize your stall prior to moving in. You may bring your own buckets, hay rack, etc. if you wish but we do have them here.
- Prep your feed room – bring metal cans for- feed storage. Label cans and prepare written feeding instructions for staff. Bring containers for supplements, and they should also labeled. Add your horse and feeding instructions to the dry erase board in the feed room.
- Bring supplies for stall cleaning (pick, shovel, muck bucket)
- Update the green board with your horses name and basic instruction as well as expected arrival date.
- Come on in!
Whitney Wood – 801-995-1338
Tiffany McWhirter – Trainer – 678-697-9508
or message us on Facebook for fastest response!