Thank you for considering Lambert Stables!
Our Boarders enjoy:
- 34 matted stalls
- Lighted Outdoor Arena 200 x 250
- Lighted round pens
- Jumps, Cavaletti and Barrels
- H/C indoor and outdoor wash racks
- Locking tack rooms
- Heated and Cooled Lounge and Kitchenette
- 60+ acres of lush – no barbed wire turnout
- Owner Onsite
- Trainer / Instructor Onsite
BOARDING RATES :
Partial Care $300 Mo.
Full Care $450 Mo.
Call Now 678-697-9508
THE 411 AND FAQ….
Partial Care Board: We will feed your horse for you am and pm and handle blanketing, as directed. You supply the feed and supplements. If you feed more than a couple supplements, we require them to be pre-packaged for the feeding staff.
Full Care Board: You’ll get all of the above AND we clean your stall, clean your buckets, handle minor first aid, and hold your horse for the vet and the farrier.
Routine: Horses come in to eat and then go back out unless otherwise directed by owner. All horses staying up after feeding for the day or night will be given two flakes of hay. Any more hay than that will need to be provided by owner.
Quarantine: For the safety of our boarded horses ALL new arrivals will enjoy two weeks of quarantine in a 12 x 24 airy stall with a small private paddock at our quarantine facility across from the boarding barn.
Integration: Once in the big boarding barn, your horse will spend its first couple days getting used to the goings on of the stable by watching from private turnout and they will be assisted with finding their stall at feeding time. They will be assessed daily before being integrated to their group under a watchful eye.
Before moving in….
- Make sure we have your signed contract, current coggins and current strangles vaccine.
- De-worm a week before moving in with ZIMECTRIN GOLD.
- Pick out your stall and a tack room.
- Safety check and personalize your stall before moving in. You may bring your own buckets, hay rack, etc. if you wish but we do have them here.
- Provide your feed – add your feed to the feed room using metal storage container.
- Provide your supplements.
- LABEL EVERYTHING. Label feed cans and supplements with name and instructions and prepare written feeding instructions for staff.
- Bring supplies for stall cleaning (pick, shovel, muck bucket)
- Come on in!
Tiffany McWhirter – Trainer/Manager
678-697-9508 (phone / text)
or message us on Facebook for fastest response!
We proudly do business with and/or belong to the following: